Ol' Nick

New workspace shows all files as deleted

Hi, we are currently internally evaluating Plastic, but we're hitting a weird issue: while creating a new workspace for a repository works fine on my windows machine and my mac, on my co-worker's mac, whenever we create a new workspace from a repository, it immediately shows the status of all files as "deleted". No amount of updating the workspace or checking out branches seems to do anything.

The files are present in the repository - but the client just thinks everything is deleted for some reason?

Is this an issue with a known solution?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi,

Could you reach us at support@codicesoftware.com ? We would like to arrange a GoToMeeting session to review this issue and also we will also help you with any other additional question during your evaluation.

Regards,

Carlos.

Hi, 

we traced this to an issue with the other developer using a Macos beta version. Apparently Plastic wont' work at all with the beta Mojave. We switched him over to a windows machine and the issue vanished.

Thanks!

Uf, ok. I can see this is the new macOS version they will officially release in September.

Regards,

Carlos.