drmrwaffles

Can't comment on Added Files in Code Review

When a file is added to the repository, I can't seem to add comments to the file, only view the file.  The pane below says "To add a new comment, ..." and gives directions but they don't seem to work.  Is this a bug in the code review system or did I miss something?

Any ideas when it will get fixed? I have to currently disable triggers in order to allow users to approve code reviews without any comments (because it cannot be commented)

This is an issue for our security audit, but is the only workaround I know of.

I can also send a support request (we're an enterprise client) if that helps raise the priority at all.

Hello @nqramjets,

12 hours ago, nqramjets said:

I can also send a support request (we're an enterprise client) if that helps raise the priority at all.

If there's an enterprise behind the suggestion it will get more traction in order to get it implemented. Please send us an email to support at codicesoftware dot com refferencing this thread.

Notice the forum support is meant to be for the FREE editions of Plastic SCM.

On 1/25/2018 at 1:52 AM, manu said:

Hello @nqramjets,

If there's an enterprise behind the suggestion it will get more traction in order to get it implemented. Please send us an email to support at codicesoftware dot com refferencing this thread.

Notice the forum support is meant to be for the FREE editions of Plastic SCM.

Done.