Xorcist

Personal License Expired (How do I renew it?)

Xorcist    4

My personal "single user" license is about to expire (June 23rd 2017), I have my server setup using a license token, will this automatically renew for me? or do I need to request a new license? Also, will I be able to upgrade to Plastic 6.0? or does that require a separate license request?

manu    146

Hi! If you keep following us on twitter the process should be automatic.

If something goes wrong please contact us and we'll generate you a temporal license.

Xorcist    4

I don't current have a Twitter account. And it appears the auto-renew did not work, seems like this entire process should be easier. I mean my server is setup with a license token to renew (I assume annually, since my license expires every year) but each year I have to request a new personal license. I've submitted a new request, and hopefully it will work with Plastic 6.0 as I'd like to upgrade as well. If I don't get a response back next week, I'll let you know.

Xorcist    4

For liability reasons, I'd rather not use their corporate license for my own personal independent development. I don't want there to be any grey areas in that capacity (it's the same reason I use Visual Studio Community at home). So I would like to renew my personal license, I just wish there was an easier way to renew it each year.

calbzam    45

Ok, no problem. I've generated a new Personal license for you for one year.

Regards,

Carlos.

Xorcist    4

I don't see the license under my account? Oh it was added under my work account... can we get one generated for my personal account. The JHorvath account is strictly for work, my Xorcist account is my personal one. Sorry for all the confusion.

calbzam    45

Ok, I just got your email from the forum registered email. Could you let me know the email you want to use for your Personal account?

Regards,

Carlos.